What Are We Working On This Week?
Reading/ Writing- This week we will work on our unit of Author's Purpose. We will use the PIE model (Persuade, Inform and Entertain). If you are able and can send in a pie with your child on Friday, we would love to eat pie as we wrap up our unit. We will also spend our week reading "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving."
Social Studies- We will finish our Native American Tribe Projects, create our tribe outfits and present to our class.
HOMEWORK for November 13th- 17th
- Study vocabulary words- test on Thursday, November 9th -
-Complete the Author's Purpose activity and study vocabulary words.
--- Vocabulary test is on Friday, November 17th.
November 13th- 17th
1. belongings- things someone owns, or things that belong to someone.
2. faint- not clear or strong.
3. cling- hold onto someone or something very tightly.
4. roam- wander or move about without any particular purpose or place to go.
5. joyful- full of joy or very happy.
6. sorrowful- full of sorrow or very sad.